Wii U is Cool
B33
Legend

It's neet when new products come out and this is one of them so neet that i'm on the actual internet and non Mobile forum and i'm typing it and all the while i can see it in 1080P on my flat screen Tv. So far this new Wii U has showed me some really cool sides of it but i'm ready for more! By the way it is sure more comfee setting in my recliner sofa than at my Desk.. from a warm comfortably sofa b33...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Wii U is Cool
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Merry Christmas to you! 

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Here is some Videos and other stuff i Dug up on this Great Product ) there is some Language in Chinese but it well worth Listen on the Wii U, As i mentioned i have been here on the Forum Via my Wii U and have same Functions as i do with my P.C but the Picture on the Screen is Bigger and in stunning 1080P i can also see the Site in my Game pad and can zoom in or Zoom out to read Text and other things... it's well worth $349 for the Deluxe or the $299 for the Standard Size..b33

Have a Look at these Links on the Wii U and when on the Nintendo if you want to Look at the Regular Wii it's there as Well as an the Helpful tips and Games for these Consoles Enjoy!  b33..   And have a Great Christmas

Message was edited by: B33 .

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

and would ya look at that new avatar! 

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Ain't that something! tik

i need to put both of the Characters on here Mario and Luigi.. Luigi helps me when i get into trouble on the Courses shows me the Way..b

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Here's a Few Shots from my Wii U Game Pad..  b33

The First one here is of the Tv Remote that's built in the Game Pad

The second Picture is of the Contents that's on the Game Pad...

The Third & Fourth Picture is of the Mii Plaza and all of the Mii's that are on it)  Quite a Few to be Exact and the Mii's Talk, Walk,  Exercise while in the Plaza.

This is a Closer shot of the Mii Plaza..

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

you'll never leave your recliner 

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Na! hey you ought to over sometime tik!   You can help me get Mario through the Mazes! Which by the Way isn't Easy! to Do..

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Wii U Tear Down Via iFixit

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Another neat fact on the Wii U they have a Forum community just like here that you can post your progress on games and other stuff it's really fun to be able to do this and have ones comment back..! More than just game console a communication console i'!! call it.. b33

0 Likes