any sales in the future???
AZSALUKI
Legend

so i'm watching sprint, at&t, and t-mo blast sales left and right already, but nothing really decent from verizon? i'm due next month and really thought that near the holidays we would see some nice sales. i've seen the sIII for free on other networks already, but nothing from verizon. they have a handful of new devices now so i would have thought some of these that are more than a few months old would drop in price.

Labels (1)
Re: any sales in the future???
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

im waiting for the buy one get one deals to come back

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

mdram4x4 wrote:

im waiting for the buy one get one deals to come back

on phones with a minimum 5" screen? 

how about unlimited data coming back

or double-your-data for those on tiered?  

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

seriously, you'd think Verizon would be having some sort of sale, especially with the other carriers having some ...

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
Not applicable

Well let's see when you have the most customers the lowest churn rate which are both because you have most coverage overall and the most 4G coverage you really don't need to do anything special if you don't want to.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

aaahhh but its an incentive to get people to sign a new contract, and maybe lose thier old unlimited data

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i did. thanks for the replies. unfortunately, they are offering phones that are a year old. i think sams club the sIII on verizon for free or $99?? i have also seen the razor M on sale at third party stores. i guess they are offering something, just not what i want. if i was going to get a year old phone, i probably would just get it on ebay or something. i'll have to give up unlimited data so i would need a VERY enticing deal. my phone still runs great so i guess i'll hold out. if i'm going to spend $100-200 anyhow, then i'll drop $299 for the Note II.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I know what you mean.

0 Likes