i cannot get into email from my desktop!!!!
mcrumb

every time I try to open my email from my desktop I am prompted to sign in. after I do that I cannot find my email!!!!  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: i cannot get into email from my desktop!!!!
MikeyWade
Contributor - Level 3

Who is your email provider?  If it's Verizon FIOS, you're in the wrong forums.  You might be able to find help at Home - Verizon Forums

0 Likes
mcrumb

I have Comcast. My password is accepted, but when I click on "check email" I am redirected to sign in again. This goes on and on, etc.

I have chosen the remember me option and keep me signed in option, but it doesn't stay.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to access your messages is key mcrumb. We want to help any way that we can. Are you using Verizon Wireless as your internet provider? Are you able to access other webpages on the desktop?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MikeyWade
Contributor - Level 3

If you're not having issues with any other website doing the same thing, the issue is likely with Comcast webpage.  Have you tried using a different browser, or clearing your cache and cookies?  If you need any help with doing that, let me know what browser you're using and I'll do my best to help out.

0 Likes
mcrumb

I have Comcast. I've had this problem in the past, but only sporadically. Now it's just permanent. I have important emails that can only be printed from my desktop. I don't have this problem on my iPad, which goes through my Comcast wifi, or my droid phone using Verizon wireless.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

If you have com cast why are you on a verizon wireless peer to peer forum?