Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
i have a great idea .... why dont i switch to a reseller of verizion and pay half NOW WOW LUV FREE MARKETS AND UM I TINK I SMART ENOUGH TO GET OUT OF THAT CORIANDER OF A CONTRACT! IMAGINE TAT....
jogethedog

COOFFE TALK ... DISCUSS Smiley Happy)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: i have a great idea .... why dont i switch to a reseller of verizion and pay half NOW WOW LUV FREE MARKETS AND UM I TINK I SMART ENOUGH TO GET OUT OF THAT CORIANDER OF A CONTRACT! IMAGINE TAT....
JorgE-AKA-PINKEYEGEOR

GREAT! THANKS AND WHATA DEAL

0 Likes
Re: i have a great idea .... why dont i switch to a reseller of verizion and pay half NOW WOW LUV FREE MARKETS AND UM I TINK I SMART ENOUGH TO GET OUT OF THAT CORIANDER OF A CONTRACT! IMAGINE TAT....
Ann154
Expert
Expert

How about learning to spell first?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

B33
Sr. Leader

I will go with that)  And i though i wrote big Ann wow..

0 Likes
Not applicable

How about you also get an awful selection of phones NONE of which have access to 4G.

0 Likes
Not applicable

How about he also learn what the purpose of the TITLE is.

0 Likes
NuDroidUsrr

All I can say is "WOW"...

0 Likes
2cool4school
Novice

The contract isn't as much of a"coriander" as you think...you can see it right on this site it's pretty rock solid and legally binding...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

NuDroidUsrr, what's all the excitement about? We're here to assist you!

LasinaH_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
handset_junkie

allow me to answer your question with one word: priority.

with great power service comes great responsibility a price tag

0 Likes