"Sorry, your wall post could not be added at this time. Please try again later."
snyderpa

Verizon Support options are limited, but include the suggestion to post to the wall at https://www.facebook.com/verizon/app_343298565703234?cmp=SOC-000217 with the promise that someone will answer my question.  When I attempt to post there I get this message "Sorry, your wall post could not be added at this time. Please try again later."

So maybe I am blocked?  What is the prerequisite?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: "Sorry, your wall post could not be added at this time. Please try again later."
Snn5
Legend

Well, here WE are, so how can we help you?

0 Likes
Re: "Sorry, your wall post could not be added at this time. Please try again later."
snyderpa

I posted a question in the appropriate forum group, which has not been answered, but I would also like this question answered so that I can take advantage of the support option.

0 Likes
snyderpa

see my question at: Network Extender

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would never block you from posting on our Facebook page snyderpa! I regret to learn of the difficulties you are experiencing with posting to our page. Have you tried to clear the cookies on your pc? Were you trying to post account specific information or an attachment?

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes