the problem is that now I can't get my Echo set up with the new username and the password. Help!
thomplucasey

the problem is that now I can't get my Echo set up with the new username and the password.  Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: the problem is that now I can't get my Echo set up with the new username and the password. Help!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

How is this related to your Verizon Wireless cellular service?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: the problem is that now I can't get my Echo set up with the new username and the password. Help!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Are you trying to hook up your Echo to your phone to use? If so, what is the make and model of your device?

MahrizaM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
batmanfan0302
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sometimes people don't know where to start looking. Their PHONE is through Verizon so why not try to start here? No need to be rude about it.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Is this an Amazon Echo? Amazon would be the place to start with that product. You have to connect your Echo to your home wifi signal. If you want to connect it to your phone, you have to download the Alexa app from the Google Play Store. You have to log in with your Amazon userid and password. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Verizon.

Re: the problem is that now I can't get my Echo set up with the new username and the password.  Help!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I wasn't rude. I was perplexed on how a wifi only Amazon product could be related to the Verizon Wireless network based on the very few words you used to describe the question.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes