Re: ID verification
Tyrik
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi the link to validate my state i.d is invalid. And it says I only have until the 31st. Please helpe fix this

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no. I am sorry to see that you are having issues. You will need to reach out to our sales team. You can reach our Telesales team by calling 800-256-4646 Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 2:00 AM, Saturday from 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM, and Sunday from 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Eastern Time.

~Gina

0 Likes
Re: Phones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Huilsngd, thank you for reaching us out! I would be more than glad to assist you today, I would be sending you a private note.  Jocelyn

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out Tyrik, I am sorry for the issue you are having. You will want to contact our Sales Team at: 888-924-7937. They will be anxious to help. 

-Rosie

0 Likes
darkjunkyarddog
Enthusiast - Level 1

Won't let me up lod noo link when it gets out page just errors

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry for the issue, we want to get this resolved for you so you can join our family as soon as possible. You will want to contact our Internet Sales team here:  866-338-7390. They will be anxious to help.

-Rosie

0 Likes
Chavette

I just ordered a new phone and I received an email saying I needed to verify my identity but every time I try to access the link it’s saying “invalid request” and I want to make sure I do this before my order is cancelled, help please .

[email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]

0 Likes
momo2017
Enthusiast - Level 1

I too aam having this issue how do i get it fixed 

0 Likes
LoganC92

I’m having the same issue

0 Likes
Asir_ThaGreat22
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m having the same problem verifying my online purchase, I have it set to deliver tomorrow by 8pm. Can you please assist me?

0 Likes