5G Home 10 Year Price Guarantee
Annie66
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got 5G Home with the 10 year price guarantee, but the receipt, e-mails and my account all show 2 years, I would like some record showing. Also, is the guarantee the $25 the price I see is what you get amount, or is it the $65 that is crossed out on my bill with the auto pay and mobile + credit making it $25? The fine print says it does not include any discounts, so will they just take away or lower the discount so I can end up paying $65? The E-mail confirmation referred to the gift card, but no mention of the 10 year guarantee, it stated two. And, I was charged a $35 activation fee that was no where in what I acknowledged or is advertised, it even says NO hidden fees.

0 Likes
Re: 5G Home 10 Year Price Guarantee
josephC718
Enthusiast - Level 1

I signed up as a new customer during the 10 year price guarantee which was never reflected on my account. I received all the other promo benefits beside the 10 year guarantee and was given a 4 year price guarantee. Verizon gave me the run around when calling to have the issue resolved and was told there isn't much they can do since now the promo is expired. I'm waiting to hear back and hopefully have the issue resolved but it seems like Verizon is using bait and switch tactics to get new customers to sign up without honoring their promotions. I'm waiting to hear back and have the issued resolved. I will update with their response.

Re: 5G Home 10 Year Price Guarantee
New2Fios140
Enthusiast - Level 1

I switched due to the 10 year price guarantee and was installed Jan 8.  My first invoice stated two years!  I contacted customer service Jan 9 lots of apologizing and talk of “known issue” that will be resolved and they opened a ticket and would be resolved in one week.   Nope!  Contacted Jan 18 and they issued an ‘escalated’ ticket and would be resolved 2-3 days.   Nope… contacted Feb 9 and they “opened follow up” so I waited till I saw new invoice and guarantee is still 2 years. I will be wasting my time again and contacting customer service which I intend to do every month until I either get it or I tire of it and the other local provider has a ‘deal’ and I will return to them.  

0 Likes