Account Member
King23
Enthusiast - Level 2

On my account at the top it says account member when I suppose to me my own account owner to have access to my own account and nobody else is on my account but only me and not anybody else, what is up with that there I have mentioned, why is this happening to me like this, huh, yall better give me the good help to figure out how to change that as I am suppose to be my own account owner and not a member or anything else but my own account owner over my own account, nobody else

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Account Member
King23
Enthusiast - Level 2

No there is nobody else on my accoutn as an account but me only me and I got that taken care of as I had to have my account unregistered and re=register it by selecting that I myself am the account manager over my own account, with that being said, I now have full access to everything on my account back to 100 percent normal

View solution in original post

jav6
Champion - Level 3

@King23 wrote:

On my account at the top it says account member when I suppose to me my own account owner to have access to my own account and nobody else is on my account but only me and not anybody else, what is up with that there I have mentioned, why is this happening to me like this, huh, yall better give me the good help to figure out how to change that as I am suppose to be my own account owner and not a member or anything else but my own account owner over my own account, nobody else

Is there another account login that is the account owner?  Possibly your login is not set up properly with the account owner privilege.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
King23
Enthusiast - Level 2

No there is nobody else on my accoutn as an account but me only me and I got that taken care of as I had to have my account unregistered and re=register it by selecting that I myself am the account manager over my own account, with that being said, I now have full access to everything on my account back to 100 percent normal

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you have the access to your account that you need. We can certainly address this with you. Please send us a Private Note for assistance with your account. *Brittany

0 Likes
King23
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah I finally have access to my account as it is back to normal

jav6
Champion - Level 3

@King23 wrote:

Good to hear your issue is resolved.  You might mark your post as an answer to this thread.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
King23
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok then I sure will mark it as answered so you and everyone else will know that it is answered

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us.  We understand that you have some questions about your account.  We are more than happy to assist.  Please send a PM for further assistance.  *Jerina

0 Likes
King23
Enthusiast - Level 2

My account is back to normal as I am now the account owner as I received help with it the other day from one of your social media people from on the Messenger