Customer loyalty
bmelvin
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been a loyal customer for over a decade, no appreciation from this company for customer loyalty. Looking at other carriers t-mobile for example has a way better military discount. I WILL NOT be staying with you, you have no appreciation for my loyal business I have no appreciation for your ingratitude. 

Re: Customer loyalty
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly appreciate your loyalty for the last decade plus, bmelvin. I know how important it is for that loyalty to be reciprocated, and the last thing we would want to see is for you to leave us. Let's take a look together and see what options we have to help earn your continued business. Please be on the lookout for a private note from us, so we can assist.

-Joseph

0 Likes
bmelvin
Enthusiast - Level 2

I will be on the lookout---I hope verizon's definition of customer loyalty isn't trying to add more lines--or give me "free" stuff I don't want and ends up making my monthly bill higher.  Look forward to finding out what Verizon considers rewarding loyal customers.

0 Likes
bmelvin
Enthusiast - Level 2

As anticipated Verizon offers nothing in terms of customer loyalty.  Spoke with there represenatives and nothing is offered for being a long time customer. With so many other great options I hope other long time customers explore there options and really is Verizon showing you any appreciation for staying a customer? Have they ever? I promise you will find much better offers out there.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your loyalty means the world to us, and we are always working hard to provide great service and promotions. We'd like to take a closer look to your options. I'll be sending a Private Note, please reply to it, so we can get started. 

~Maria

0 Likes