How to leave Customer Feedback with Verizon?
DANERI8

I just ordered an iPhone 13 as an upgrade for a line on my Verizon account, however, I have been running into an issue where my account/plan gets frozen or blocked when I order on the website or through the chat. It's happened four times in the last week (everyone in the family wants the new iPhone 13). It makes me call in, wait on hold, then get interrogated by the Verizon fraud team.. not a pleasant experience, to say the least, but understandable from Verizon's point of view, they want to curb fraud. When I asked if I could leave feedback/complaints with the agents helping me to maybe look into the issue or algorithm, they told me it was impossible; they have no way to input customer feedback/complaints. So @GD0405 do you honestly not value your customer feedback, or were these agents way off base??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Terrible customer service!!!!
Rengstorfsara
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just spent 30 minutes with an agent over billing issues. They charged me $20 per line reconnect fee when our phones had never actually been disconnected. The agent's response was, although they didn't actually cut the phones off, it was really close. What? My phones were never disconnected so whey was a even charged a fee? I got half the money back. 

While I was trying to get that taken care of, she tried to sell me new services three, THREE, different times. And she was pretty adamant about me signing up for auto pay. I am leaving Verizon and NEVER looking back. They continue to increase their charges and their customer service is terrible. They do not care about their customers. They only care about making money.

Stay as far away from them as you can. If you have Verizon, some of the other carriers will transfer your phones to their services without changing your numbers and charge you much less. Xfinity has this plan. Looking into it tomorrow!

I am so upset about them trying to charge me reconnect fees when my phones were never turned off!

Re: Terrible customer service!!!!
Sage404
Enthusiast - Level 2

You actually reached customer service? I waited 2 hours (just to see how long it would go) and NEVER got ahold of a representative. In fact I don’t think they’ve ever answered that 800 number. I had to go to a physical store for help. When did Verizon become so bad?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about your experience. We'll be here for questions and concerns when needed https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/

-Corey

0 Likes
sassiejo1

Yes I was just called a liar and when a supervisor called back they hung up and I was not cussing or anything.  DO NOT buy from them

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would like to learn more about your experience and also help find a lasting solution. I am sorry to hear about your previous interaction but eager to learn more. Looking forward to hearing back.

-Chris

0 Likes
Raylinnleslie

We haven’t been with them long and have literally had nothing but problems like this. Not even a month in and after receiving a 0.00 bill our phones were disconnected for non payment! Like what? Apparently they bill you before the billing period even ends like ten days before, but they don’t tell you that. I was told our bill would be adjusted and I would be contacted by email, but that never happened either, this was after having to wait days to have our phone turned on when we switched, driving an hour to a store that I was told could fix the problem and being told they couldn’t help me. Needless to say, I wish we would have stayed with sprint because they are clearly not as bad as we thought. Talk about buyers remorse. We will be using the small amount we get back in taxes and some savings we have to pay these phones off and go back to art because they are clearly the best out of all the phone companies and we only left because we moved to my parents  while saving to buy our house and didn’t get service with them out there, now that we bought the house and get service with them, as soon as we can leave we are. 

0 Likes
Re: How to leave Customer Feedback with Verizon?
NorfolkVA1
Enthusiast - Level 1

It shouldn't be this hard to leave feedback for Verizon service.  I suggest that Verizon create a button marked "Feedback" on the Verizon main landing page that actually allows you to leave feedback.   No charge for solving that one.

I want to leave positive feedback about outstanding service we received form our local Verizon tech in southeastern VA - Jason Reynolds.  He went above and beyond to not only fix our internet, but also made sure that old exterior Verizon wires and equipment that was no longer in service was removed from our house.   The reason we have stayed with Verizon is due to service like Jason provided.  Please pass on our thanks to his supervisors about a job well done, and some very appreciative customers.

Thanks

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, NorfolkVA1. We're delighted to hear about your experience, and are thrilled to learn that Jason went above and beyond in repairing your internet and removing unused equipment. Thank you for lifting this up to us. Rest assured that your feedback will be lifted to the proper channel. We also appreciate the feedback on ways to get in touch with us and let us know about your experience! We're always available for you here, and reaching out to us here is also an excellent way of submitting feedback. Thank you for being the best part of the family! We're a few clicks away if you need us.

~Izzy

0 Likes