1 year upgrade
BellaStar

My boyfriend and I are on a share plan and his 1 year upgrade is comingup at the end of Jan, which he is looking to get the Motorola Droid. My upgrade isnt until I believe September. I been having a lot of issues with my phone and even though I have insurance I don't even want a replacement, I want a completely different phone now. If we chose to upgrade both phones at the time he gets his 1 year upgrade, would we have to pay the full $300-$600 (depending on which phone I would want) for my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 1 year upgrade
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

BellaStar wrote:

My boyfriend and I are on a share plan and his 1 year upgrade is comingup at the end of Jan, which he is looking to get the Motorola Droid. My upgrade isnt until I believe September. I been having a lot of issues with my phone and even though I have insurance I don't even want a replacement, I want a completely different phone now. If we chose to upgrade both phones at the time he gets his 1 year upgrade, would we have to pay the full $300-$600 (depending on which phone I would want) for my phone?

He would get the phone at discount price since he would be qualified for an upgrade. He would not have to pay full price. You however would have to pay full price since you are not qualified for an upgrade

0 Likes