Been trying to get all my facts straighten out before I apply for the Verizon Credit Card, it sounds like it's a card with really awesome rewards/benefits, but need to be 100% on on the $10/line discount that specifically is applicable to me and perhaps to others as well.
Can't seem to find a concrete answer so I figure let me just ask, here are my facts:
1) I have a Verizon employee account with 5 Play More Unlimited plans with the appropriate employee discounts (I work for Verizon)
2) currently enrolled in auto pay and paperless billing with a Chase credit card (hence no existing discount)
Now here are my questions:
1) Am I eligible for the $10/line discount if I get the Verizon Credit Card and enroll for autopay and paperless billing with the Verizon Credit Card?
2) Does that fact that I have an employee account with the employee discounts disqualify me for the additional $10/line discount? I would love to have another $50 off my bill (from my 5 lines in my account)
3) Does the fact that I am already enrolled in autopay with a Chase Credit Card, does that disqualify me for the $10/line discount, again eyeing the $50 off my bill! Reason I ask this is because the fine prints on the application says first time autopay enrollees only
4) Assuming I am eligible, I'm assuming I will get the $50 off since it's up to 10 lines, it just sound too good to be true!
I apologize for the long post, again just want to be 100% sure and perhaps documented??!!
Thanks in advance for your answers!
We are experiencing increased volumes. Please allow us a moment and we will be with you shortly. Do not respond as this may cause delays in receiving a return message. -Lorenzo
We are glad to see your interest in the Verizon VISA. We definitely want to provide the correct information. As the information you're requesting is on an open platform, please send us a Private Message to further continue as we would not be able to reply to an internal inquiry on an open platform.-Lorenzo
I signed up with Verizon Select Visa specifically to the the $10 per line credit and have yet to see this alleged credit or is the autopay credit a lie. I have 2lines one account also so I'm expecting $20 credit monthly. And this is the first time I used autopay and its with the Verizon Select Visa, which is why I signed up for that card.
How is this an alleged internal inquiry? It's a question about your autopay policy with the Verizon Select Visa. Or is that just more doulbletalk like this so called hoop of private message? Lorenzo jump through hoops and contact me. Or simply answer the simple questions I asked.
We apologize for any confusion this has caused, Noe81421. Our goal is to address all of your concerns. We recommend that we work in a Private Note to ensure your information is not displayed in public. We have sent you a Private Note, so we can continue working together.