2 questions
SueInBoston

Hi, 

I just purchased a prepaid plan for my 11 year old son and want to add his number to MY Verizon so I can monitor his usage.  Does anyone know how to add?  I've been searching for an hour and couldn't find the answer.

Also..if I send a text from vtext.com, does it count as a text cost on my line?   for example, we have family plan but only daughter's line have text plan, if I send her a text from pc via vtext.com, does my phone get charge? or just my daughter?

Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: 2 questions
Swine70
Enthusiast - Level 1
not sure about the first question but the second question is easy, No, you do not get billed for sending a txt from the site. you don't even have to log in to do it.
0 Likes
DaniLove13
Contributor - Level 3

You have to set up a separate online account for the prepaid phone. When you go to verizonwireless.com just go to the My Prepay account option under the MyVerizon button. There's not a way you can add the prepay onto your regular MyVerizon account.

0 Likes
DarkCobra
Contributor - Level 3
Should you ever decide to make him a sub-account to your account then you would do the following.   Log on to My Verizon . . . go to My Profile and you'll see a link that says "Assign Account Managers".    In stead of pre-pay you could limit his use via "Usage Controls".    This actually give you more control while limiting his use as much as you want and YOU have the flexibility of changing that use at any time!    Just a thought for down the road. :smileyhappy:
0 Likes
SueInBoston
Thank You all!!!

0 Likes