Anyone know how to file a complaint with Tier 2?
thaddeusG
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been trying to get my Apple Music subscription fixed since FEBRUARY! Everytime I call I get the EXACT same answers... Sign in/out, uninstall/reinstall, un-enroll/re-enroll  then they send me to Tier 2, we spend more than an hour on the phone, they say'll "we'll put in a ticket," and that they'll call me back. I then wait for a week, and ask if there's an update?  They say no, and then repeat the SAME process the last person did. Shouldn't an ongoing tag for 10months be a BIG READ FLAG?? At one point we even had an Apple employee, trying to falling this ticket with me for a couple of weeks, but apparently she got frustrated too!!! Can someone please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to talk to another rep that send me through the same process. How in the world do you get a supervisor

Re: Anyone know how to file a complaint with Tier 2?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

thaddeusG,

That's far too long to deal with an issue like this. I know how important it is to get everything working on your device. We want to make sure you don't have to keep dealing with this. Can you provide a few more details about what is wrong with the subscription? What happens when you try to use that?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes