Bankruptcy surrender
Rboccardi666
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m lost on what to do I’ve followed chain of command with very little help and extreme amounts of disrespect received from customer service. My wife and I filed for chapter 7 and soon after we received a email stating to turn in phones or keep them and basically be charged  extra ($100-$200 ). We  didn’t claim the phones because we are current all but of 2-3 times over the last 2-3 years. We also were informed all of our promos and deal were going to be taken. I m a  first responder and a sex trafficking agent, & my wife is a trauma nurse which we are both current with these professions. My phone is almost paid offf my wife just got her upgrade and my 5 year old autistic son and my 7 year old son are going to be devastated when we have to take bake the phones they all just got. My I could care less but the kids come on really no leniency and my wife of all people in a marriage a women wife mother should not have there phones taken away. The Customer Service agent  had no heart in explaining in a third person point of view that we “shouldn’t have filed bankruptcy if you didn’t want this to happen” speech. Told us that there’s nothing that can be done that the bill can be reviewed and everything put back the way it was. No consideration on the fact that we wanted to keep the phones and continue service with Verizon no understanding of individual circumstances and just  happens. There is things that can be Aldine and the person reading this know this. I’ve been able to pull my contacts and get intel on Verizon services and the dos and donts, the I can buy it’s just to much to type, and then the i just don’t feel like it so no we don’t offer anything like this. This no named Agents not wanting to give me there names which is a Requirement (to a extent ) but to be so obviously thrown to the dumpster when asking for a supervisor because all of a sudden the agent is a supervisor and to speak to his supervisor guess what the agent is that supervisor now so going all the way up the Verizon hierarchy ladder to the point of for me  asking for his floor manager and guess he is the floor manager and he will not Escalate any further. Just sad what communication has come to so we are the officers platele lying going on because I don’t wanna deal department  I know I have rights you guys have rights and we’re being totally blown over like nothing matters. I’d like to have this resolved so I don’t to escalate the this extreme. I like Verizon I like what they offer I want to keep service but to be so blatantly blown over is just pathetic with what my wife and I go through on a daily basis my being a first responder and sex trafficking agent and my wifes work dealing with trauma, to all the help we give and help give and help and give to when we needed help and asked for it and where all in all told to **bleep**. Below I have add my request and just what Verizon can do to help….

1.) simply put everything back the way it was, (bill, promos, original price of everything that was altered)

2.) act like this never happened

3.) get back to living

So honestly it’s a very calm and collected  request about resolving everything and continuing services as it was.

0 Likes
Re: Bankruptcy surrender
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear that you're having problems after filing for bankruptcy. I can't imagine what you're going through, but we want to make sure you get the help you need. Once an account has been included in a bankruptcy request, only the bankruptcy team is able to make changes to that account. We recommend reaching out to them directly at this number: 888-807-5319 They will be able to help with any further requests and options regarding your account.

~Jesse

0 Likes
Cmcphp21

I’m having a similar issue. They  keep  adding to my bill . They cut my phone off and wouldn’t let me talk to an agent because I haven’t paid my bill. The bill that should’ve been in the chapter 7. I had to go to someone house to use the phone. After an hour wait. Talking to 5 people and lastly telling me that I need to call that bankruptcy number AGAIN. I still don’t have any answers. I guess I’m gonna have to go to another phone company after all these years. I refuse to keep going through it with Verizon. Not to mention my bill is too high and only getting high without any phone payments🤔 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to know exactly what to expect when it comes to your bill. To found out what you will need to pay, please reach out to our Bankruptcy Administration Team, for your convenience they can be reached by email at Bankruptcy@verizonwireless.com. 

~Maria

0 Likes