Be very very careful with promo offers regarding trade-in value
MC_SC

Like many others we are extremely dissatisfied with Verizon's trade-in promo. We arrived at the store on the last day of the offer in October for an "up to" $800 trade-in on a new iphone 13. The phone was not in stock so it had to be ordered. They inspected our trade-in and said it would qualify for an $800 credit but would have to modify our existing plan to qualify. We did that on the spot. We waited for the new device to arrive and have sent in the trade-in device.

I received an email that the valued has been lowered to $550. I was speaking with customer service and after explaining the entire situation and the line went dead. No call back, just sitting here wondering about what just happened.....

We have been Verizon customers for many years but feel it may be time to reconsider feeling very deceived and dissatisfied. 

0 Likes
Re: Be very very careful with promo offers regarding trade-in value
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello MC_SC! 

I know how important it is for you to be able to get the right trade in credit, and I want to help resolve this! Please reply to our Private Note, for additional assistance regarding your trade. 

-Michelle

0 Likes