Bill problems
KkLife

Who do I talk to for problems with bill? I left T-Mobile because their crazy extra charges and never fixing issues and charging hundreds extra, and now Verizon is doing the same thing. Billing problems. Service problems. Support even “accidentally” disconnected my lines while trying to fix my constant internet problems, and I got 4 reconnection fees! My phone I brought was supposed to get $500 back and it’s actually being charged with monthly payments as a new phone! What? C’mon now. Ugh. 

0 Likes
Re: Bill problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! We never like to learn you are having trouble with your statements, KkLife! We've sent you a Private Note to assist.-Nikki

0 Likes
Davidjgw

I signed up for International for the month of June.  Verizon has made it permanent.  Each month since then I have been on phone/chat for about 30 minutes to fix it.  Last month a supervisor came on and seemed to have fixed it.  But NO this month it is back.  

There are 2 additional aggivations:

1. Chat is impossible: I have last month's chat record if anyone is interested.

2.  Ads come onto my TV every night about a $25 rate and how terrible other companies are.

David

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to be happy with your service, Davidjgw. Please send us a Private Note, so that we may assist. *Jesse

0 Likes