I am having a terrible time resolving my billing issue. Verizon is not able to resolve it for last 16-months. Here is quick overview:
1. I changed my plan from post-paid to pre-paid in Sept 2019. I settled all my bills that time.
2. In Oct 2019, I received a bill for $39.20. I thought they had made a mistake but paid the bill. Within 15 days of sending the check, I received a refund check from Verizon for $39.20. And around 2 weeks after receiving the refund check, I got another bill from Verizon for $39.20.
3. Since then I have called verizon almost every month. They tell me they have taken care of everything. 2-weeks after I talk to them, I get a check for $39.20 and 2-weeks after that I get a bill for $39.20. I have called them, I have visited them in Verizon shop - nothing resolves this issue.
4. I have asked multiple operators to connect me to supervisor, but I am not successful. For whatever reason they do not want to send it to supervisor. One time one operator told me that supervisor will call me within 48 hours. Nothing. When I called back, they said nobody was able to get into my account so supervisor did not call back. Everyone I talk to guarantees that issue is resolved, and the refund check-bill cycle repeats.
5. I have spent at least 80+ hours resolving this issue. I have no problem paying $39.20.
6. I was working with a very helpful rep since Nov 2020 on this issue but have not heard from him in last one month. Nobody has responded to my private messages in last 4 days.
Can somebody help? PLEASSSSEEEEE.
We don't want you to continue to have this ongoing billing issue. When cancelling service, it can take up to 1-2 billing cycles for a final bill on a closed account. Were you provided with an explanation of why you were billed $39.20 on your final bill? Did you have a chance to view the details of that billing statement?
I am getting emails with responses from Verizon but I do not see them here. Not sure how sm I supposed to respond to them.
Question was asked if the issue was resolved.
Answer is ... No, it is not resolved. Person who is working on it told me that it will take some time to resolve it. I am waiting for update from him.