Billing mess up, losing patience!
aastikchawla

I moved 6 lines from at&t and activated them on Sept 29. I was already given a bill of $541.9 on day 2 which included $129 from the previous month ending on Sep 28? what previous month, I just ported on Sept 29.
Then the rep said that the charges are charged in advance for the month of October but that shouldn't be the case if its a "postpaid' connection. Further, the autopay discount hasn't been applied to that bill charged in advance when I activated it within 24 hours of porting over to Verizon. Then three different customer reps ensured me that the activation fees will be refunded for all lines but that was still charged. 
Now the next bill on the app still shows charges for the cycle ending at the end of October which technically have been charged in advance.

So, when I was supposed to get my first bill of $30*5 (5 on start unlimited and autopay) + $40*1( on line on play more with autopay) = $190 (before taxes) at the end of the first cycle at the end of October, I already have been charged >$540 on day 2 of porting over to Verizon.

What kind of messed up network is this? Already regretting within a week of porting over.

I have contacted the customer rep twice and they keep saying it will be resolved but I don't see the bill for the next cycle being updated on my app.

0 Likes
Re: Billing mess up, losing patience!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can certainly help with any questions you have regarding your bills. We do bill a month in advance when starting services, or making a plan change. You will receive the month in advance charge back when you disconnect your lines, or make a plan change. Your auto pay discount does take a full billing cycle to take affect, and you will see it on your following bill after setting up the auto pay. The Activation Fee is a valid charge unless you took advantage of a promotion, then you would see a discount or the charge waived on that bill.

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Billing mess up, losing patience!
aastikchawla
Spoiler
What do you mean I will receive the charge after disconnecting lines or plan change? If I wish to not change plans or disconnect lines for a few years, you will just hold onto my extra money? What rubbish is this?
0 Likes