Cannot send texts on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in 713 and surrounding area codes (or anywhere) Any ideas?
EmotionOrDie

Cannot send texts on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in 713 and surrounding area codes (or anywhere that I know of).  Is anyone else familiar with this issue.  I receive texts just fine.  I have tried an alternate texting app and rebooting the phone and I have checked my account online to make sure now safeguards have blocked texting or anything else.

It just keeps trying to send for a while and then comes back failed.  Everytime any number I try.  But I can receive texts.

Thanks in advance for any ideas 😕

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cannot send texts on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in 713 and surrounding area codes (or anywhere) Any ideas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi EmotionOrDie,

The Galaxy Note 3 is a fantastic device! I'm sure you're eager to use the device to the fullest of its abilities. Has this been an issue since you first received the device? Just to ensure that were on the same page, the 713 area code is the Houston, TX area?

I would suggest clear all text threads that are currently on the phone. Once the text threads have removed head into Settings > Apps > Manage Apps > All > Messaging > Clear Data then test.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Cannot send texts on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in 713 and surrounding area codes (or anywhere) Any ideas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi EmotionOrDie,

The Galaxy Note 3 is a fantastic device! I'm sure you're eager to use the device to the fullest of its abilities. Has this been an issue since you first received the device? Just to ensure that were on the same page, the 713 area code is the Houston, TX area?

I would suggest clear all text threads that are currently on the phone. Once the text threads have removed head into Settings > Apps > Manage Apps > All > Messaging > Clear Data then test.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes