Cellular service issue
AWS3
Enthusiast - Level 2

I bought my daughter an Apple watch in February. It worked fine for a couple of months. In April, she told me she couldn't make phone calls. Everything else works fine except the cellular. 

Since April, I have been on with customer service troubleshooting the issue. I work with tier 1 tech support, and then they move to tier 2, and at that point, I either get cut off (I think they hang up) and they don't call back, or they put in a request to engineering, and they don't call back or give me a contact. 

I'm polite and respectful, but there is no accountability, or I don't know how to escalate for more help. 

I've been working on and off for 4 months and don't know how to get real help. 

Who or how can I direct contact a person to help?

0 Likes
12 Replies
AWS3
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am going on 7 days since I got a ticket with no follow-up. Should I expect a phone call? I'm sure they have my number. It has been since April since my daughter's cellular watch worked, and now my son's Apple watch cell is not working.  At&T sounds so tempting. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for authenticating your account. Please provide us with your full name and phone number so we can access the account.

~Jesse

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you. Give me a second to pull up the account and look into the ticket.

~Jesse

0 Likes
AWS3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Fall is approaching, and my daughter's cellular watch hasn't worked since April. I'm told today, 08/23/23, they will contact me, but I have no confidence. I only get a response they will check on the ticket.  I don't want to change my service because 1 of the 4 service plans doesn't work, but I'm frustrated with the service. 

0 Likes
AWS3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why can't my daughter's Iwatch work? 5 months!  How does a company stay in business with this support? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of having a working device for your daughter and will be glad to help and review options. I'll be sending you a Private Note, please reply to it, so we can get started.

~Maria

0 Likes
Frustrated310

I'm having a similar issue. Got an apple SE watch for my child, cell service works sometimes, more often it doesn't. Spent hours going between chat support, phone support, going to a store who then just had me call phone support again. Reset cell service multiple times.

I was finally ready to return the watch and get a phone, but they want me to pay off the remaining balance on the watch and say returning it isn't an option. I'm ready to pay off all of my devices and go with another carrier.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ready, We're sorry to read about the issue with the Apple Watch and we're here to help. What troubleshooting was done on the watch? Did you factory reset the watch?  ~Peter

0 Likes
Frustrated310

Did you ever figure this out? Chat and phone support have not been able to help me with the same issue

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're here to help. Let us know if you need assistance. ~Peter

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We need a few details to address the Apple watch service..  Let’s work together to address  this issue  today.  Please reply to the following Private Note to get started.

-Deb

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here and ready to assist should you still need help. If you prefer, there are other support channels we have based on what best fits your needs.  We look forward to assisting you.  https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/#mobile

-Deb

0 Likes