Clear contacts from Verizon Messaging app on Mac
cc2016
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do you delete contacts in the Messaging app on a Mac? It's pulling contacts that I've deleted in all my Gmail accounts, my Apple Contacts, Verizon Cloud, and my phone. Where is the Mac app still pulling these contacts from? Why do they still appear when I go to View, Contacts in the Mac App? How do you resent the contacts or delete them? There are multiples of the same contact and contacts I've deleted. Makes composing a text annoying since I have to type in the complete name b/c the app is pulling every single person I've ever had contact with - even those that don't have a phone number - just an email address.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Clear contacts from Verizon Messaging app on Mac
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cc2016, Having duplicate contacts can certainly cause some confusion. Allow us to help get you moving in the right direction. For more details, visit: http://spr.ly/6582B7c8I

TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Clear contacts from Verizon Messaging app on Mac
cc2016
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for your response. However, as I mentioned, I've already deleted these contacts in Gmail, on my Mac, and in my Verizon Cloud account. In fact, I even deleted my entire address book in my Verizon Cloud account. When I want to compose a new sms from the Verizon Mac app, it still autopopulates email address and phone numbers for people who are no longer in any of my address books - including the Verizon Cloud.

0 Likes