Re: Complaint
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you get the assistance you need with your trade in concerns, KT1021, ASAP. We are here for support and happy to help in any way we can. Please send us a Private Note for assistance. 

*Cheyenne

0 Likes
Re: Complaint
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure that your billing concerns are resolved is key. Let's discuss this in more detail. What update are you referring to? Please share details so we can determine the next steps. -Rita K.

0 Likes
Re: Complaint Executive
Pamiamm1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, I am sorry to hear this but not surprised.  I am a 32 year customer with a 4 line business account who used to work there AND they were my client when I was a consultant.  I installed their customer facing processes which are clearly BROKEN.  When the executive office misunderstood the problem, Latayo then said I was "not cooperating" when in fact they misunderstood--demanding I take my phone to a store to check the wifi, when that was the first defective phone they sent me not the second one. 

I escalated to Tami Erwin on the executive team, she sent it right back to the same executive!!  Latayo then retaliated against me claiming I didn't keep my promise to pay when I didn't have one, they gave me a deadline to solve their year old problem of two defective phones from their warehouse.  They indeed shut off my phones. 

It is really sad but I cannot let this go.  Even if I leave (likely will have to) I am taking action.  I am sorry to see them believe they are "too big to fail".  This is why the Baby Bells were broken up in the late 80's to begin with. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pamiamm1, I sent you a Private Note, to try and help find a resolution to this situation. I hope to hear back from you there. 

-John

0 Likes