Coverage in East Amherst, NY
Kmrugala225

The coverage in East Amherst, NY has declined dramatically recently. I cannot call my husband without the call not going through, the call dropping every 30 seconds, or us being 'connected' but not being able to hear the other person. I am paying for a cell phone that I literally cannot use. When is Verizon going to fix this issue? When we went to Verizon, all they said was that the town wouldn't let them put up cell towers. So are we just supposed to be okay with that and not be able to make calls with our cell PHONE? We are going to be leaving Verizon if this issue isn't fixed soon! God forbid there's an emergency-I won't be able to call anyone!

0 Likes
Re: Coverage in East Amherst, NY
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kmrugala225, we're so sorry to learn of the service issues you're experiencing in East Amherst, NY, and definitely want to help take a closer look into this. We'd hate to lose your preference, and want to make sure that we do everything we can to help. To better assist, we'll be sending a Private Note. 

~Izzy

0 Likes
otrip
Enthusiast - Level 3

WGRZ ch2 ran a story about this back in December.

A couple more articles have been published on how this is costing business's revenue. How the Verizon stores have been complaining to corporate about this. How the municipalities have been pushing Verizon to do something for months. 

0 Likes
otrip
Enthusiast - Level 3

Unfortunately Verizon wont allow me to post the links search "wgrz verizon east amherst".

Despite all this Verizon T2 Tech Support claims not one single ticket has ever been submitted for this issue.

I have submitted them in the past as well as family members, neighbors, friends, etc...

0 Likes