Re: Covid-19
ybell1927
Enthusiast - Level 1

I applaud Verizon for providing unlimited calling through 4/30/20, and increasing data by 15GB however text should also be included. At $.10 a text with all the COVID19 alerts states, cities and communities are sending out to their residents each day this adds up. 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you considered adding a small text message package to your line for these messages? Or switch to a plan that includes unlimited calls and text messages? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: COVID-19
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do want to make sure that we set up a correct expectation regarding your bill. With the relief option for you payments, your service will not be disconnected but your monthly bill will generate normally. We would recommend if possible, to make a partial payment.

AlfredoL_VZW

0 Likes
Lagordybebe
Enthusiast - Level 1

I know first hand that they are still suspending accounts, yesterday none of my lines were able to make calls. My call was rerouted to financial services and stated that a minimum payment was due now to be reconnected. I kept trying to get a live representative but to no avail wasn't able to. I felt desperate to be able to call my elderly mother to make sure she was alright and didn't need me to leave anything at her door step during this pandemic ordeal, I ended up overdrawing my bank account just so i could get my account reconnected and when i did the computer robot informed me that i would be charged $20 for each line to be reconnected. THANKS VERIZON FOR STICKING TO YOUR WORD AND LIKE ALWAYS HAVING THE FINE PRINT AT THE BOTTOM

Kaleyanne

The form to file on the Verizon covid19 response page does not work. I have been trying to file for relief since the end of March. I really could've used the help until my stimulus check came. I am unemployed at the moment and have not been approved for unemployment yet. I'm currently seeking a new job. However, I cannot contact them or vice versa. I was told if I couldn't pay my bill for the month if April and may that I'd be able to fill out this form and have instant relief. I repeat this link does not work. Could someone please figure this out 

0 Likes
Re: COVID-19my service was interrupted
Kaleyanne

I even called a verizon rep that told me I wouldn't get my phone shut off. Would you know, my phone is.shut off. I feel that it's In poor taste that your service reps give false information. Please help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about the account being involuntarily suspended, Lagordybebe. I know that this is a difficult time for all right now and I'm happy to help out. To clarify, did you have a payment arrangement in place? If not, a promise to pay payment arrangement is still necessary to avoid service interuption. We definitely want to make sure that you have enough time to pay your bill. See the "short form" link under #1 of the "Important policy information and special offers" section for more details: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/covid-19-faqs/ Does this clarify? 

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes
AnthonyKeith
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well , that did not happen for me ! My phone was turned off today for bill being behind . I had to pay a past due amount to have my phone turned back on . I run a small online business that has been hit hard and now with ZERO income . I'm a single father just trying to survive and pay for basics in this time of crisis . So Verizon you really needed my money so bad right now and gave me no choice but to pay the bill ! You got the money but will lose a 20 year customer for life ! All while I'm sure you will take another $1.5 billion bail-out of our tax money like last time. Thank you

0 Likes
brvzgal

What about pre-paid accounts.  We pay you as well.  No payment options for us?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We will be glad to go over the offers that qualify for your Prepaid account. To authenticate your account please review the following and then click the link after "Authenticate here":

If you use Messenger or Direct Message to chat with Verizon, your questions and our responses may include info about your account, including Customer Proprietary Network Information (“CPNI”), which is visible to Facebook/Twitter and may be used for their own purposes per their privacy policies (http://spr.ly/660812BBo / http://spr.ly/660912BBU).  

CPNI is info available to Verizon solely by virtue of our relationship with you that relates to the type, quantity, destination, technical configuration, location, and amount of use of the telecommunications and interconnected VoIP services you purchase from us, and related billing info.

Verizon protects your info and does not share info that identifies you personally outside of Verizon except with your consent and as otherwise disclosed in our privacy policy: http://spr.ly/660012BBq.  Your choice here does not affect your Verizon services.

By clicking the link to continue, you agree to allow us to share your info, including CPNI, as described above.  To stop sharing info including CPNI, stop using Messenger and Direct Message to chat with us. Contact Facebook and Twitter about your rights, if any, to delete info that was previously shared.

Authenticate here: http://spr.ly/660112BBS.

AngelG_VZW

0 Likes