Customer service is a joke
jgill29

I have been getting nothing but the run around from customer support for 3 days. My phone's sim card suddenly stopped working. No explanation why. Phone was not damaged in any way. I simply took it out of my purse and a few minutes later it stopped working. I have spent over 4 hours chatting with support. They told me to go to a store and get a new sim card. I arrive to the store and they laughed at me and said they couldn't help me and told me to call in and get a new phone under an extended warranty. After an hour and 46 minute phone call, we get things squared away and the phone was supposed to be delivered by 8 pm tonight. It was promised to me. Well, it's 8 pm and it's not here. Via the website, the order is still processing. This is absolutely terrible customer service. I need my new warranty phone asap as I travel for work and have small children at daycare that I need to be able to check up on. How is Verizon going to make this right? I am telling everyone I know not to go with your service and will be taking our family plan off as soon as I can. Please advise status of my phone. 

0 Likes
3 Replies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to assist you with your concern. Please private message us for further assistance.    *Mabell

0 Likes
jgill29

Now I'm being told via customer support on chat that they cannot track the order and have no idea when the phone will be here. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be happy to track the device. Please private message us for further assistance. *Mabell

0 Likes