DO NOT PORT TO VERIZON - TECH WILL NOT RESOLVE ISSUES YOU HAVE AFTERWARDS
UnacceptableService
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ported to Verizon from Sprint w/T-Mobile on August 3rd of 2022. I traded in my Note 10 plus and went with the s22 ultra. I eventually realized some of my usual contacts could not message me at all via text. One contact I have found could text me 1 on 1 but I couldn't see their text messages in a group chat where as everyone else in the chat could. I also found I could not receive images from that person as well. Many other folks I need to communicate I have found the same issues. I have done well over 24 hours actually maybe over 48 hours at this point of trouble shooting in this past month. I have been working with Verizon over the phone, in store, and over the web. All avenues of trouble shooting have not fixed the issue, it isn't the phone and it has been deemed as a network issue. The issue has been 'escalated' on many occasions with no further contact made to me by Verizon afterwards. The first escalation occurred on August 10th of 2022. I am at my wits end with this. The kick in the pants for me is I traded in my phone so even if I go elsewhere I am out of a trade in for any other carrier. What would be amazing is if Verizon followed through and fixed the issue. That is not something that happens or can be requested with Verizon unfortunately. I cannot get a point of contact who will be responsible for seeing my issue through to a point of resolve. I have to call each day and begin anew. Porting to Verizon has been a nightmare that just will never end. AVOID PORTING TO VERIZON AT ALL COSTS!

Re: DO NOT PORT TO VERIZON - TECH WILL NOT RESOLVE ISSUES YOU HAVE AFTERWARDS
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

I agree 100%!! I ported over as well on April 30, 2021 from Sprint/T-mobile after 25+ years with Sprint. I have had more issues and concerns with Verizon since 4/30/2021 then all the years with Sprint. Any issues or concerns I experienced with Sprint were taken care of immediately or as soon as possible by Sprint thru follow-up phone calls or emails. 

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

UnacceptableService, 

We are so sorry for this experience. I assure you this is not what we want for any of our custoemrs. We want to make sure your issue is resolved once and for all. Can you tell me what type of phone are the others using that you cannot get messages from? Are you using Messages+ on the new phone and were you an the old phone?

-Jenelle

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We have sent you a Private Note to address and work with you on the issues and concerns you have experienced. Please reply to us there to get started. 

~Laura

0 Likes