Dead zone along Arbor Blvd. in the Vineyards in Naples, FL
FLhome

Over the past several weeks when there was either no or very limited cellular coverage along Arbor Blvd. in the Vineyards in Naples, FL. It is impossible to communicate with Verizon. If someone with authority reads this post, please check it out. This is so frustrating.

0 Likes
Re: Dead zone along Arbor Blvd. in the Vineyards in Naples, FL
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your service concerns are our concerns too and we're here to assist you in any way we can. Based on the location you've provided, our records reflect that you're in the 34119 zip code (Naples, FL). We're sorry to hear that you've been experiencing service issues for several weeks (e.g., limited cellular coverage along Arbor Blvd in the Vinyards in Naples, FL). Let's work together to get this resolved. Are you experiencing service issues while indoors, outdoors, or both? Have there been any recent changes to your device? (e.g., software update, new apps downloaded, recent SIM Card change, etc.) - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
FLhome

Connectivity issues outside only and only in the area noted. It’s fine inside my home and outside elsewhere in Naples. There has been no change in my hardware or software. 

0 Likes
FLhome

Confirming that this area is within zip code 34119, but the problem area is specific to the Arbor Blvd. area within the Vineyards. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you taking the time to troubleshoot with us. Please send me a Private Note and we can investigate further.

0 Likes