Device Trade In Issue
PH15
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently purchased (9/25/2019) an Apple iPhone 11 online through Verizon.  I traded-in my Apple iPhone 7 as a part of the deal.  After receiving my new phone, I sent the iPhone 7 to Verizon using the provided UPS shipping label and box.  The traded-in phone was received by the Verizon Returns Center in Fort Worth, TX on 10/08/2019 (I have the tracking number from UPS to confirm this).  I continue to receive threatening emails from Verizon that I need to return my trade-in device or else.  I have tried to call multiple times to only wait for an hour with no answer.  I have also chatted with verizon reps and did not come to any conclusion.  It was almost be 2 months and i have become extremely frustrated.  I do not want to have my account charged back or start this process over again.  Anyone else having this problem? And can anyone at verizon please help me with this issue.  

0 Likes
Re: Device Trade In Issue
deloused
Master - Level 3

Yes

PH15
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you ever get your trade in figured out?

0 Likes
PH15
Enthusiast - Level 2

@vzw_customer_support Can you please help me?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@PH15

We always want to help with what we can, but it should not take two months for a phone to be returned. What exactly are these emails saying when you say they are threatening? Has there ever been talk of an inventory ticket being created to review this return that your tracking number says has been delivered?

RussellM_VZW

0 Likes
anneksksk1
Enthusiast - Level 2

You can go to Verizon's Leadership page and email this information to one of the team leaders. It may be the only way to get these issues resolved. It appears many other are having similar issues with their trade in's. Verizon needs to be held accountable for the thousands of dollars they are taking by not honoring the trade in deals because of faulty customer service.

I submitted a request and received an email that someone will be contacting me to help. I also referred him to this page to see how many Verizon customers are experiencing this issue.

We shall see if if anything happens this coming week. Good luck.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes