Re: Disney Plus Bundle Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@fisherhouse

I want to ensure your Disney service on your phone is working as expected. Have you tried the troubleshooting steps recommended by Roni?

-Tony

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry you're having trouble accessing the Disney plus bundle feature. It's important to have access to your entertainment and let me help with this concern. Which plan are on with us currently? Did you try to use the email address you registered with to gain access? -Ed

0 Likes
emmzone22
Enthusiast - Level 1

Has this been resolved? I too, am having the same issue!

mdreyes1970
Enthusiast - Level 1

Was this solved?  I have the same issue.  I created 5 tickets to Verizon and they close them without solving my problem

jlucero4
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too am getting this pending order error when trying to activate the Disney Bundle.  I recently switched to a plan that includes the Disney Bundle.  I was paying  $7.99 for Disney+ with my previous plan.  Looking at my next bill it shows that I will still be charged for Disney+ even though I now have the Disney Bundle included in my new plan.  I'm wondering if I should try cancelling the Disney+ subscription and if that will then remove the error and let me activate the Disney Bundle.

Jordan
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Jlucero4. Thanks for contacting us through Verizon Social Media channel.
Thanks for sharing this error with me. 
Please send us a PM, so we can better assist you. 

>Eddie

0 Likes