Does anyone care?
quit_throttling
Enthusiast - Level 1

My data is just too slow.

Three hours twenty minutes. That’s how long it took me to get nowhere with this.

Six different people - TWO of which hung up on me, one did the trick where they tell you to turn off your phone then never called me back, chat support ended my conversation by posting the same phone number I had just called, and and finally when I reached T2 support they put me on hold then disconnected me after claiming they were running a diagnosis. 
Three hours and twenty minutes. 
You have the absolute worst excuse of a front for customer support. I’m not even going to waste my time elaborating further as it seems ingrained in you all to deflect and ignore. 

Regardless of what we do or how much we pay you are going to throttle us to 600k right?
What if we cannot even load a speed test?

The people I spoke to refused to let me speak to any management or supervisors.  
Please for the sake of not being a total scam SOMEONE help me to get more than 150k down 27 days out of the month.  Its just a terrible service, we pay way to much to have SLOWER SPEEDS THAN THE DSL I had in 2004.  

Any sort of contact with management would be appreciated.   Preferably one who won’t put me on hold then hang up.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Does anyone care?
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

Because a manager doesn't have a magical switch to make your internet faster.

If you have Start Unlimited and your speed improves by upgrading, problem solved. If it's slow even with "premium data" below 50GB used, your area is too congested and you should consider switching.

0 Likes
quit_throttling
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have Do More Unlimited

And yes, a manager has fixed this before. 

When they all hide and hang up on you nothing gets fixed.  
If they can’t handle the area I live in then that’s different, and pitiful, and I will switch. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to have excellent overall service. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance. *Melissa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm happy to look into this for you. I have sent you a Private Message right here on this platform. -Dolores

0 Likes