Re: EXISTING CUSTOMER DEALS ??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you. We're happy to look at deals specifically for you on your account. We can also see what deals are available based on what you're looking for. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.

0 Likes
TinaW3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I never received any kind of private note reaching out to me. I guess it doesnt matter any way since I spent countless hours on the phone with verizon reps telling me the same thing. They would give me $100 for my phone while giving new customers a BOGO Iphone Pro Max 12. I have paid Verizon thousands and thousands of dollars over the past 20 years to be told they will give me $100 for my phone to give them $1100 more for another phone. While they will give new customers a BOGO free deal. Does that even seem ethically right? Makes a person feel very unappreciated for being loyal to a company.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your feelings, we all want to get the best deal on our devices. We appreciate your loyalty, and I am sorry for any delays, we have been busier than usual. Keep in mind, we have promotions that all of our customers can take advantage of. You can find them here: http://spr.ly/6603HOuNt What phone were you interested in?

0 Likes
Lea225
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had almost the same exact experience. I spent over an hour working with the rep online only to find out that the rep didn’t know what they were talking about as well. I was told that I would be eligible for an iPhone promotion if I upgraded my lines. Soon as we were ready to complete the transaction, the rep said they were mistaken and I could only have a deal if I added new lines. I choose not to upgrade and am going to check out T-Mobile. 

Dan_Grud
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yup, I'm leaving too

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely don't want to lose you! We know it's imperative to get a good deal on a new phone, and we're here to help you. The following link shows upgrade deals: http://spr.ly/6600Hb0ma Additionally, we can review your account for any loyalty offers or savings opportunities. Please send a Private Note, and we can begin.

0 Likes
66Motoboy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same thing here.  Spent hours on the phone because when I select the upgrade link under my phone it takes me to a page to trade in and get $750 for my old phone.  I show this to wife and she says let’s do it.  We want to bring my dads line into our account and then all of us upgrade to the highest unlimited plan.  We would have 3 phones,  1 iPad, 1 hotspot and an Apple Watch. That’s a lot of money each month. All our phones are paid off and we want to get the 12pro to take advantage of the 5G.  So I check and everyone’s phone has same upgrade link.  It goes to page says trade in get $750 for phone.  I then drive 1 hour in a snow storm to a store.  They tell me it’s only for new customers.  I show them the link and explain it is very misleading and false advertising.  AT&T give the deal to both new and existing customers.  We have been with Verizon for over 20 years. We are given no credit for all the loyalty but new person off the street is treated like gold.  AT&T treats their existing  customers with respect and tries to keep them with the same offers as new customers.  All I wanted was the deal a new customer gets.  The upgrade link under my phone is very misleading and false advertising.  I tried multiple calls to see if Verizon would honor this misleading “upgrade link”.  A lawyer friend, class action firm, found the link very interesting and said he want to look into this bait and switch tactic.  So maybe if Verizon doesn’t care about loyal 20+ year customers, like AT&T does, maybe the lawyers can get their attention.  Verizon you are the most expensive option I have. You work the best, but I am willing to have slightly less coverage and switch to AT&T for the knowledge that when the time comes to update my phone and data plans I will be treated with the same respect as a new customer, not less as Verizon chooses to do. So I ask what can Verizon do for me?  

66Motoboy
Enthusiast - Level 2

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

All of our promotions are available for current customers as well as new! While the specific promotion you were looking at does require a new line of service, I'm confident we'll have other deals to fit your needs. Additionally, if the promotions you currently see don't work for you, our deals are always evolving so everyone can take advantage. Just last week we had a trade in deal when upgrading. You can always stay updated with our most current promotions here: https://www.verizon.com/deals/ .

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
SJones126

When I wanted to upgrade I was told to get the deal I had to get a new line on a new plan. Which is unacceptable.

0 Likes