Re: Ebill canceled from one bank, cannot be added to another
carmenv01256
Enthusiast - Level 2

EXACT same thing happening to me and taking me a MONTH of troubleshooting and still no resolution. I think Verizon Wireless needs to hire some new engineers with newer knowledge. No other biller has this issue - only Verizon Wireless. And they keep trying to claim the issue isn't theirs - when it clearly is. It feels pretty unaccountable and hopeless to get fixed. SMH

carmenv01256
Enthusiast - Level 2

A private note There are TONS of us with the same issue so why not publish something PUBLIC???? Verizon really is a horrible technology company. They seem to get more and more incompetent as the years roll by. This has been an issue for several years - and they refuse accountability so people like you and me end up unable to use the service - mainly because VW has their fingers in their ears singing "la la la la la" so they don't have to listen to their customers.

carmenv01256
Enthusiast - Level 2

@AMB50 Clearly Verizon Wireless's customers are much more technically savvy than any of the Verizon engineers. I was putting money on it being a cache issue in the Verizon bill system. It doesn't happen to any other biller.

TinaLnba
Enthusiast - Level 2

Here it is several years later and I too am having the exact same issue.  During one of my conversations with Verizon I did come across the key term "home banking" option as a reference to eBills.  However, it is still not resolved.  The old bank account is now closed and thus shouldn't be allowed to be eBilled.  I am hoping that in a month when I check back that will be enough to break the connection.  (Hint, hint Verizon engineers, this is one solution to fix your system.)

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
MichelleAB65
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have to agree - and if I can't trust a company to assist me and provide honest answers why would I provide access to my bank account.  That's a hard "no"

I see myself sending paper checks, after requesting paper bills - cause that seems to be the best way to go

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MichelleAB65, we want to be as transparent as possible regarding your payment options. If there's anything else we can help clear up for you please let us know.

- Alan

0 Likes