Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Executive Relations
METETE4Q

I need someone from executive relations to call me. I have a issue that has been going on since June 24th with no resolution. On June the 24th I got up to a checking account that was 658.00 dollars overdrawn. When I checked it was a payment that had been made to Verizon Wireless. Well at that time my bill was only two hundred dollars. I called Verizon and I called my bank. I cancelled my card and ordered a new one and was told by three different Verizon reps that they saw where my money had been and that they could get the issue reversed. Well the issue never got fixed and they are now wanting me to pay the full amount of my bill. I am on a fixed income and for my bank account to be overdrawn that 658 plus overdraft fees I had to be in the hole with my bank and then try to catch up my other bills where that money went missing. The last supervisor that I talked to he made it like this is my fault. There is no way I would authorize the payment of someone else's account with my bank knowing I have my own bills to pay. My wife is a seizure patient and she has to have her phone. All I am wanting is my account to be fixed. I do not need those services interrupted. Is there anyone in Verizon that can assist me with this situation. Thank you,

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Executive Relations
METETE4Q

I was also told by three different Verizon wireless supervisors that this would be reversed and never was.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There isn't any contact information for Executive Relations on this peer to peer public community forum. I believe it searchable on the overall Verizon Wireless website.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how upsetting that situation must be, Metete4q. To get contacted from Executive Relations, please write a letter to our Correspondence team. This will raise the issue up to the people you wish to speak with.

Verizon Wireless
Correspondence
P.O. Box 291089
Columbia, SC 29229

0 Likes
Whydoyouneedit
Enthusiast - Level 1

Write a letter. Like with a stamp? Lol. What is this 1965? I hate when companies set up road blocks and red tape to discourage complaint resolution. Write a letter. Good lord. It’s 2020 Verizon!