Existing customers
Choprdoc
Enthusiast - Level 1

I see on all the version commericals about all the extras Verizon gives new customers. Well what about us long time customers? Would be nice if Verizon gave us a year of Amazon prime instead of just taking our money like new customers. Think it will be time to start shopping around next year.

Re: Existing customers
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Choprdoc This is certainly not how we want our loyal customers to feel. We hope you will remember the promotions you have received that new customers won't. Also, we do offer free Disney+, and upgrade options. Are you looking for something specific? Is there something wrong with your current phone? DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes
Choprdoc
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nothing wrong with any of my phone's. I had just seen the commerical where you were offering Amazon prime free. How do we get Disney+?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Happy to help here as well, Choprdoc. Please visit: https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/disneyplus/ to sign up for one year free. Does this help to provide clarity? 

MelissaP_VZW

0 Likes
coltswalker
Enthusiast - Level 3

Long time customers get dumped on.  We cant get support.  Our service quality continues to decline.  The business model seems to be to sucker as many new people in as possible and grab a few bucks until they get wise and dump Verizon.  I am ready to start shopping providers this holiday after over 14 years with Verizon

MBKSYS
Enthusiast - Level 3

VZW has become greedy moneygrabbers imho, I am a few days away from leaving after 21 years with this ingrate carrier's greedy execs!! 

MBKSYS
Enthusiast - Level 3

my suggestion to you melissa is that you jump ship and go to work elsewhere....because the amount of exisiting customer complaints about vzw doesn't bode well for this company's future...just sayin

0 Likes