FRISCO, TX STORE! - Preston Rd. - Worthless Store!
rb520

What an awful store. My wife and I went in to upgrade our phones and sign another 2-year contract. This group of people were rude and the least helpful I've seen so far. We were brushed off and not helped at all. Finally, a guy walked by and my wife said, "Do you know how many megapixels this smartphone has?" The guy looked down at it and said, "Umm like 13mp maybe...?" and just walked off! I wanted to say, "How do you not know? That is a pretty simple question regarding a product YOU sell!" There were 6 workers there, two customers and no help. They were all far to busy playing with their own phones to pay attention to anyone else... Making me rethink that 2-year contract. Maybe the guys at the Sprint store would be nicer!

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: FRISCO, TX STORE! - Preston Rd. - Worthless Store!
Not applicable

Well although I find your analogy amusing, I also don't go into stores to trap the employees.

So there are 100's of devices and you want the poor kid to say what every device features are?

In the stores there are information cards at each device you need only read them and your basic questions will be answered.

You can also go online and read up on the devices you are interested in. http://www.phonescoop.com  is a good place to start.

And trust me Sprint will not be any more knowledgeable, they may be since they are not that busy hav...

Good Luck

Message was edited by: Elector

0 Likes
rb520

I wasn't "trapping" the 45yo kid. We asked one question about one phone.

They maybe had 2 dozen items on display, not 100s. And just so you know

this particular store does not have info cards with actual specs. They only

have price tags. I'm more than capable of reading if the info would have

been available.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Ha ha I am sure you are capable. So it was a 45 Year old kid? Like that response.

Find a store that keeps their product cards or brochures so you won't need the youngster have to answer questions

Good Luck

0 Likes