Fees, discounts, no customer loyalty
Bjminyard

My family and have been with Verizon for 5 years. My mother recently passed so changes had to be made.  I went to a corporate store to have her phone disconnected and myself placed on as the primary account holder. The Rep told me that was not a problem.  I realized later he didn't do as I asked, he created a whole new account which caused me to have numerous fees, a device payment placed on a phone that had already been paid off and I no longer have my military discount.  Also had another phone added to the line which a rep placed on the wrong plan so along with that activation fee I'm being charged for that correction.   I have been in the store three times, went through the entire process on line to get the military discount and spoke to a rep on the phone. No issues have been resolved and still no military discount.  Starting to speak to another wireless carrier.  My family and I have paid too much and have been loyal to this company for too ling to be treated in this manner.

0 Likes
Re: Fees, discounts, no customer loyalty
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear about your family's loss. We never want to see you change carriers. Let's review this together. Was your mother's line canceled? Did you move multiple lines to your own account? Did they have different plans? 

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes
Bjminyard

Yes her phone was canceled. But still,had four lines. We have been on the the do more unlimited plan with four lines the only thing that changed was a phone was added where my mother's phone was canceled to leave an open line to add a phone.

0 Likes
Bjminyard

Im hoping this not another dead end with no solution so tired of trying every avenue that seems available to get results.

0 Likes