Getting several calls a day from 000-000-0000. I do not answer them. Is anyone else getting calls from this number? If so what have you done to stop it. I put the number on my blocked list but they are still getting through. Thank you.
Mema4

000-000-0000 - Getting several calls a day from this number.  Anyone know how to stop this?  Putting the number on my blocked list has not helped.  It is obviously a computer generated number.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Getting several calls a day from 000-000-0000. I do not answer them. Is anyone else getting calls from this number? If so what have you done to stop it. I put the number on my blocked list but they are still getting through. Thank you.
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

This is a real mystery Mema4! Looks like a marketing company. I recommend answering next time and ask to be removed from their list.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Getting several calls a day from 000-000-0000. I do not answer them. Is anyone else getting calls from this number? If so what have you done to stop it. I put the number on my blocked list but they are still getting through. Thank you.
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

This is a real mystery Mema4! Looks like a marketing company. I recommend answering next time and ask to be removed from their list.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes