Re: Getting the "...your call cannot be completed as dialed." error message?
golanious

I have been a Verizon Business customer for over 10-15 years but their service has been slowly been underperforming for over a year now too. Recetly been trying to call to win a National Radio Contest, (Tickets to see my favorite band Phish Live @The Met Presented by SiriusXM Radio), many times call cant go thru or rings for 1-2 min and then call cant be connected opposed to the busy tone typically heard. Worst part Finally get thru on hold and call is dropped. Call Verizon and get transfered for 30 min without any help just reverification and on hold. They make it so easy to sign up and pay but when you need help or want to upgrade they just smile and stare at full price. 

Insurance you pay $15/ mo, $180 year , get screen repaired add$29 but the screen is the lowest quality screen , slow response , bad color/ picture/ light and if i wand to put a better quality screen i can get one for $100-150. If the screen glass is 99% why people get insurance , think if you dont typically lose your phone then better off saving the insurance and reparing phone on your own. 

For Half the monthly cost I can switch to AT&T including a brand new iphone 11Pro (trade-in).... Hmmm... Dont get stuck paying extra for phones & plans , do your research. 

Best Choice: Time to back up my Iphone X and make the Move to AT&T

Will update on new AT&T coverage & service 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello golanious,

You are an important part of our family. We are concerned to hear that you want to leave us after all this time. Our Total Mobile Protection plan is a service provided from Asurion. Asurion is the same insurance provider for the 4 main cellular providers. Are you only having trouble with calling this radio station? If you call anyone else, does your call connect fine? Are a lot of people all trying to call into this station at the same time?

ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes
Craigmm

I’m having the same problem but it’s only with one number 

0 Likes
lbwaters

I have this problem whenever I call my vet or doctor's office.  Given COVID and the need to call the office from the parking lot when you arrive, it's a major problem.

@vzw_customer_support - please help.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes