HELP!!! SOMEONE HACKED INOT OUT COMPANY ACCOUNT
ocmarbleguy714

HELP!!! SOMEONE HACKED INOT OUT COMPANY ACCOUNT GOT ACCES AND CHANGED ECERYTHING AROUND, ONCE WE CAUGHT WE ADDED EXTRA SECURITY MEASURES BUT PERSON STILL GAINED ACCES, WE REPORTED THE FRAUD TO VERZON AND NOW SOMEHOW CHANGED ALL OUR UNLIMTED PLANS TO 2GB NOW VERIZON WONT CHANGE THME BACK EVEN THOUGH IT WAS FARUD AND THE EXTRENLY LAX SECURITY AND CARE GIVEN TO THIS HAS GOT ME VERY UPSET AND ANGRY I HAVE HAD 2 GIRLS IN MY OFFICE WORKING ON THIS FOR OVER 3 WEEKS WE HAVE 9 LINES WITH YOU GUYS AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT A CUSTOMER OF OVER 10 YEARS! YOUR FRAUD AND SECUTIT  IS WORTHLESS SINCE THEY WERE ABLE TO JUST CALL VERIOZN AND HAVE THME CHANGE OUR PLANS. WHAT DO I DO NOW BESIDES CHANGE CMPAMINES????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HELP!!! SOMEONE HACKED INOT OUT COMPANY ACCOUNT
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is most concerning, ocmarbleguy714. I too would be just as concerned with this. While we cannot guarantee a change, we can help review all that has taken place with the changes. I will be sending you a DM to help review with you. Thank you.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: HELP!!! SOMEONE HACKED INOT OUT COMPANY ACCOUNT
mama23dogs
Legend

There should be a record of when and how the account was changed.  If you had PIN number on the account, then only someone who knew the pin could change the account.  Possibly an inside job?

Send a a private message to Verizon Wireless Customer Support

i don't know if they can restore the unlimited plans after 10 days.

0 Likes