Re: Has Verizon's service gone downhill?
Jljeeper
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes it has. It was a big mistake moving from AT&T. It was based on my previous experience with Verizon years ago. It really seemed it worked much better in more places. Not anymore that’s for sure. I think they are over sold with all the free cash to switch. I’m on contract for for another year and I will be leaving Verizon. It s u c k s  now

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Jljeeper. Thank you for reaching out Verizon. Our goal is to provide you with the best experience. I can address all your concerns. We're always happy to help!

>Alejandro

0 Likes
dgnyc
Enthusiast - Level 1

Absolutely agree.  Verizon used to have the best network and the best service, and it warranted a premium price.  The network is still quite good, but customer service and support have gone WAY downhill.  Unresolved issues get stuck in a feedback loop of stupidity, their chat bots are worthless, the reps are unempowered and uninformed, their support software is garbage and even the chat doesn’t function  properly.  For a communications company they can’t get their communication together.  I’d gladly pay a premium for good service, but it seems they’re cost cutting or putting resources in the wrong places (such as dysfunctional software rather than people).

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dgnyc, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Making sure you receive top-notch support at all times is important. We are here to help. Allow us the opportunity to turn this experience around for you. How can we assist you today? 

-Sylvia

0 Likes