Has anyone been able to talk with a human for the Verizon Wireless Customer Service?
verizonq

I have called multiple times and cannot find a way to speak to a person.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Has anyone been able to talk with a human for the Verizon Wireless Customer Service?
Snn5
Legend

Prepaid or Postpay?  Prepay is *611 press 4,6,4.  Postpay is *611 press 1, 4, say "agent."

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone been able to talk with a human for the Verizon Wireless Customer Service?
Snn5
Legend

Prepaid or Postpay?  Prepay is *611 press 4,6,4.  Postpay is *611 press 1, 4, say "agent."

0 Likes
CarliniFed

I got it to work for prepaid using *611, then 2, then 4, 6, 4

0 Likes
heyitsemiltsemilyagai
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same problem! I'm floored that there is not a way to speak to a live agent! 

KH-cathy29811

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No worries! There are many ways to contact us. You can reach out via chat, via Social Media, or by phone. You can even set up a callback and skip the hold time. Just click here for more information: http://spr.ly/6605JpzXU

-Jordan

0 Likes