How Do I File A Complaint About Customer Service?
DonnaMV
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,

Re: How do I lodge a complaint against the following store and personnel for terrible customer service?

GoWireless Verizon Authorized Retailer

Address:[Removed]

Phone:[Removed]

Manager - Bobby
Salesperson - Travis

Issue:

I ordered a Pixel XL 128 on Dec 18, 2016.  I was told it would arrive at this store in Ft Myers in 4 days.  Four days later, calls were not being returned by Travis, my Salesperson.   On Dec 24th Travis told me the phone had been lost in shipment and was being resent.  Would arrive the next week.  My phone calls were not returned by Travis or the manger the next week .  I went to the store and was told by Travis that something had gone wrong  and the phone hadn't been shipped and was on backorder.  I was told that shipping on Jan. 20th was the best he could do, and that he would talk to the manager about some kind of compensation.

I called on Jan 20th and talked to the manager, Bobby.  I was told the phone was being shipped and there was a tracking number.  He'd send it to me by text.   No text.  Next day I talked to Travis who says he had sent some information, allegedly to the wrong phone number.  He resent the alleged tracking number to by text and it was illegible.  Called again, resent again.  What he sent, that was supposed to document his and the manager's assertion that the phone had been shipped, was the Dec 18th order with the original tracking number from when the phone was lost.  I texted back to Travis that they were insulting my intelligence and to fix the situation asap.

The only communication I have received since is a generic e-mail from Verizon sent on 1/23/17

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Unfortunately, the item you picked is so popular, we don’t have enough in stock to ship your order.

We apologize for this delay and regret any inconvenience it may have caused. Your order is now expected to ship on the new date listed below.

Order Number:
[removed]

Item

QTY

New ship date

G-2PW2100-022-A

02/13/2017

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I understand the popularity of the Pixel XL - 128 gig.  However I ordered this phone on Dec 18th, when it was still available, somebody lost it and hasn't taken responsibility.  I have been treated badly by this store's salesperson and Manager.  I need this phone for my work and want it delivered immediately, as well as substantial compensation for the insulting actions of this store's staff.  Being strung along for 2 months is reprehensible.

How do I lodge a formal complaint.?

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I file a complaint about Customer Service? Ft Myers Fl
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I doubt that it was lost. You were probably just told that since they didn't know what was going on.

Everyone ordering the Pixel is having the same problem. The demand is higher than the supply.

You are also NOT dealing with Verizon Wireless directly. You should just go back to the store and demand that they cancel your order and then go to a VZW corporate store and order it or wait for it to com in stock.

View solution in original post

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I doubt that it was lost. You were probably just told that since they didn't know what was going on.

Everyone ordering the Pixel is having the same problem. The demand is higher than the supply.

You are also NOT dealing with Verizon Wireless directly. You should just go back to the store and demand that they cancel your order and then go to a VZW corporate store and order it or wait for it to com in stock.

DonnaMV
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you so much, Sprmankalel.

I appreciate your taking the time to give me useful advice.  I didn't realize the significance of authorized retailers vs corporate. 

Donna

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

You are welcome.

I am not saying premium retailers are bad. They're just not Verizon directly. It is harder to get stuff done if you're working with a third party.