How do I file an insurance claim?
Randallnatallie

How to file a claim, and how to find out how much my deductible is?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Insurance claim
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Where can I file an insurance claim on the web?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Where can I file an insurance claim on the web?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Randallnatallie

Thank you!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You can easily setup an insurance claim or check your deductibles here http://bit.ly/1ORwpo4 .  Can you tell me more about your claim?  Perhaps I can help. 
MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Randallnatallie It is always a pleasure to assist our valued customers. We are here should you need further assistance.
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kh_jenn

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes