Re: How to file a customer service complaint?
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

Verizon Employees will have the Verizon Avatar showing so you can see who they are. There are some on these boards that come on here to just help others out for no reason other then we have been there already and got frustrated so if we can help others we will.  Most of the time you will get a canned response from the Verizon Employees but they are trying to ease the pain and gather more info from you or whoever is posting on here.  Sometimes they will ask you to follow them separately and they try to resolve the issue in private, other times they will provide some info as well.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you have gone through so much trouble to keep your line suspended mrwagner. We want you to have the best options for your account without any hassle. Yes, you have to contact us to accept a reconnection of your line or suspend it again online via my-verizon but we are also here to help. I'm happy you were able to have the line resuspended. Although we don't have email as an option for contact, we have this forum, chat, Twitter @vzwsupport, Facebook, and our global support team. If you have any further questions or concerns about your account and suspension, you can send us a private message here and we can correspond with you. Thanks for reaching out to us.

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
mrwagner
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi KinquanaH_VZW,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, my simple little mission seemed to be not nearly as easy as I might have expected. Today I was trying once again to reach the Verizon 800 support number (from here in the UK). I was able to trudge out through the rain and find a pay phone and was able to get through, but it immediately disconnected (and you may be aware of my call a couple of weeks ago when I spent thirty minutes on hold  at $1 a minute before the call was dropped prior to anyone picking up). I find it unfortunate that Verizon no longer has any kind of email support, I suppose I understand as email is probably just a passing fad that will disappear any day now. I mean who really uses email these days? Funny enough Verizon did send me an email just yesterday, but do you know who it was? It was Verizon's Billing department to say that my bill was ready to view online. Seems that when they unsuspended my service (in the 24 hours before I could re-suspend it) they charged me the $85 monthly charge. Would you know who I might try to speak with about getting that charge refunded?  Thanks again for your help.

Not applicable

The charge I said would probably appear, and it did.

I gave you the toll free access link for numbers. So at least this time you got disconnected on Verizon's dime.

Good Luck

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for following up, mrwagner. We're happy to take a closer look into your concern. If you could please follow me and then send a private message. I look forward to assisting.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Pnhtricey
Contributor - Level 1

File a complaint at the Better Business Bureau

0 Likes
keslsyjh
Enthusiast - Level 1

That is so awful...I hope you filed a complaint.

babbask
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree- WHY CAN't Verizon have email??? Customer service is worse than horrible-- every time I call it does not matter what my issue is I am told "sorry we can't help with that".  I am paying for SEVEN lines through verizon and customer I cannot wait till I can move to another service.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Although we don't have email support, there are lots of great ways to reach out to Customer Service and we are here for you.  We certainly don't want to see you leave Verizon Wireless. What's going on? How can we help?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
wjfp25

I agree!!!!  I would like an email to complaint about the customer service I received.   I do NOT have twitter and would like to talk to some one or email!!  I have spend house trying to find an email. HELP

0 Likes