I can't delete a large number >1500 photos from my Cloud account. I get a network error (Request timeout). This happens on my phone and computer.
dlhoover

Any ideas?  I can delete several at a time, just not the whole 1500.

Thanks

Dave

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I can't delete a large number >1500 photos from my Cloud account. I get a network error (Request timeout). This happens on my phone and computer.
rwade12
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
Re: I can't delete a large number >1500 photos from my Cloud account. I get a network error (Request timeout). This happens on my phone and computer.
rwade12
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same problem. I've written to Verizon about it, but they haven't gotten back with me. Looking for a way to close the Cloud account to see if that will work.

0 Likes
rwade12
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just found this. My photos were uploaded from my computer, so I had to delete the MyComputer folder. It worked!

0 Likes
rwade12
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rwade12 I understand needing to free up or wanting to remove information from the cloud as it is a wonderful storage source. You certainly want to be sure you remove the information via your computer to make sure they are removed. Also, please decrase the amount to 100 at a time. I know it may seem tetious but this will save you time in the long run as you won't have to deal with the time-out error. Thanks.
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rwade12
Enthusiast - Level 2

How to I decrease the number to 100 besides selecting them one at a time?

On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 9:03 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rwade12 I'm sorry you no longer wish to use the Cloud. We can certainly add a feature to block the Cloud and only contacts will be sync. Please DM us for privacy.
DeloresK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rwade12 Wonderful! I'm so glad you could delete the photos from your computer. I'm sure that will give you some extra space. We are here if you need us and don't forget, we can always block the feature. http://vz.to/1UUW79a
DeloresK_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rwade12 I understand it would be much easier to select multiples at one time. However, the only option at this time is all or 1 at a time. It is a wonderful suggestion and I will forward it to our developers.
DeloresK_VZW

0 Likes