I have an idea
mumuf2

I know I am dreaming but I am an American and am allowed that right. Ok I was thinking about a Low IQ DLed, one that works with both smart and not so smart phones.  Now this is a three part idea that would involve gps. 1 the address can somehow let verizon know they are in a no ringing cell phone address   ie. movie theater, library, church, etc.   The cell phones with GPS enabled would get a signal when they arrive on location to automatically put there cell phones on vibrate.    I almost always turn my ringer off when I am talking to a client but I cannot tell you how many times in a movie ringers go off. The person is usually obviously emarrased and simply forgot but sometimes it just gets on my nerves. I don't say anything because sometimes we are in a huge hurry and get there just as the movie starts or sometimes a minute or 2 late and once in a while I forget too  hey it happens. It won't solve the problem for nonverizon users but its a start.  Admittedly the cell user would have to DL the app for this and some won't but I think most people would love something like this. You could also have the ability to turn it off simply by diabling your gps. Okay I am going to wake up now.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have an idea
Not applicable

That's what Smart Actions does.

0 Likes