I’ve had a ticket open for Hulu for 3 months
Kerpow

my Disney plus bundle is not working correctly. I have Disney but Hulu does not work and every time I try to add it to my account says something went wrong? How long does it take to resolve this issue? I’ve called several times with no resolve besides we are sending your problem to the programmers in india. 

0 Likes
Re: I’ve had a ticket open for Hulu for 3 months
thestringcheese

I keep getting the blank hulu page when trying to set it up. I have created new accounts, paid a few months even. Nothing works! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we hope you are doing well. We understand your concern regarding the Hulu subscription on the Disney+ Bundle. Allow us to gather a few more details to be on the same page. Were you able to set up ESPN+? Are you adding the Hulu subscription through the Disney+ Account Settings? ~Vic

0 Likes
Hrse4fun77

I also am having the same problem. We have the Disney bundle package that includes Hulu. I can log onto Disney+ and ESPN but when I go to Hulu it says unexpected error try again later.  When I try to login on Hulu it asks me if u want to resubscribe.  

0 Likes
Hrse4fun77

Exact messages is that we cannot complete your request right now please try again later go back to Disney+ and try again

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is a great feature and promotion and we certainly want to make sure you can enjoy it. I am sorry for the issues, don't worry we will resolve them. Were you a subscriber to any of these services previously? Did you use the same email that you use on your Verizon account when registering? Thanks in advance. -Rosie

0 Likes
HORSELOVER34

We are having same issue and I have changed e mail and still nothing has changed and Hulu states known issue but no timeline for resolution . Recommended not using Verizon deal and enroll though Disney.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We see in your post that there is an issue with a ticket being opened with Hulu for 3 months. This is certainly not something we want going unnoticed. When working with HULU did you need to provide a reference number from the My Verizon online account?

-David

0 Likes