LG enV Touch question
kd3yt

I just received my Touch on Thursday and so far I love the phone. When ordering the phone, I signed up for the 19.99 data plan. My question is: Are there any addtional charges when I use the phones browser, i.e. do I have to subscribe to the browser like you have to subscribe to VZ Nav???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG enV Touch question
partlysunny
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've only had my phone for a couple of days so I don't know your question.  I want to caution you to make sure you check your MB usage.  I used 13 MB in only a couple of days and I felt like I had very little actual time on the web.  It takes a huge amount of MB to access anything (at least for my favorite sites) and I quickly realized it was not going to work for me.  I was able to switch plan to the connect and now I have unlimited data.  That option will no longer be available after tomorrow when they change their plans so you may want to think see if that would work for you. 

0 Likes
Re: LG enV Touch question
partlysunny
Enthusiast - Level 2

In case you want details, I had four phone one the Nationwide Select plan 2100 minutes and paid $9.99 for data 25MB.  I was able to switch my phone only (I am the primary phone) to the Connect plan, everthing is the same but now I get unlimited data (it's included in the select plan) and am seriously only paying one penny more.  I couldn't believe it when a very nice person here suggested it, but a call to customer service confirmed it.  But after today from what I understand the Connect plan won't be available to if you think it might work for you call today!

0 Likes